NAZIRIN SKIN CLINIC (NSC) TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- At NSC, every patient receives comprehensive treatment and care provided by dermatologists and therapists who have expertise in their given field.
- Each person and entities doing business with NSC, have been carefully selected for the quality of their offered products or services.
- NSC offers competitive pricing for the treatments and procedures as well as the assurance that all such treatments and procedures will reflect NSC’s quality and care.
- To maintain our professional and ethical standards, we charge a fee for a consultation appointment with Dr Nazirin Ariffin. Scheduled consultation with our Beauty Therapists is completely free. Our team here is to provide you with all the necessary information and medical advice you may need to make an informed decision about your treatment or procedure.
- NSC is a registered specialist clinic under the Ministry of Health and abides the Malaysia PDPA Act 2010. Kindly refer our PDPA FAQs attached with this form. Your personal information data will be processed for clinical diagnosis, treatment operations, commercial and marketing transactions and the fulfilment of the service that you have subscribed to. You have the right to give or not to give consent for NSC marketing purposes:
- Late arrivals and cancellations can be made via phone, Whatsapp, SMS or in person at least 24 hours prior to the the scheduled appointment. We would be grateful if you can do so as soon as possible to avoid any confusion and misunderstandings as well as to help us maintain our service excellence for the rest of our patients.
- We reserve the right to take a deposit for a booking (online and offline) for appointments with our Dermatologist from those patients who failed to turn up for a previously scheduled appointment (or from those who did not cancel their booking at least 24 hours prior to booking date) on two or more occasions.
- We will do our best to accommodate late arrivals. However, there may be times when a late arrival may result in reduced consultation time or a rescheduling of appointments.
- You will be alerted via a Whatsapp / SMS text message within 24 hours prior to your confirmed appointment.
- If you fail to cancel your appointment within 24 hours of your scheduled appointment or if you are later than 30 minutes for your scheduled appointment, more than once, a cautionary note will be made on your record on our customer appointment priority lists. We very much hope that none of the above need concern you and that your appointment arrangements are as seamless as possible.
Should you experience any discomfort such as redness, itchiness or breakouts within 7 days any treatment, please contact us immediately.