Laser Cosmetology (Face)
NSC utilizes advanced equipment available in the market to provide its customers with only the best solutions for their skin, facial and overall body conditions via Fotona and its high-performance Er:YAG & Nd: YAG laser with FRAC3 technology (SP Dynamis & QX:MAX) as our core aesthetic laser treatment solutions and offerings.
At NSC, we use Fotona’s advanced technology to provide us with expanded capabilities, thus enabling us to offer in a wider and more effective range of beauty solutions. With NSC Fotona’s Nd:YAG and Er:YAG wavelengths, we are able to apply 4 different modes – SMOOTH®, FRAC®, PIANO® and Superficial™ – to work on deeper, medial and superficial connective structures of the skin while simultaneously targeting different skin imperfections, improving laxity and elasticity, without damaging the skin surface.
This 4D-laser treatment enables full-thickness contraction of collagen for persistent, low-downtime tightening and volumization (wrinkle and fine line reduction) as well as results lifting via deep thermal conditioning. All the procedures done in this treatment are non-invasive and non-injectable. Furthermore, the NSC Fotona’s full customizability also helps to attain best results that meet our customers’ desires and expectations for a radiant, firmer, smoother and younger looking skin.
Age spots, freckles and melasma are forms of excessive skin pigmentation. These unwelcomed patches are results of excessive sun exposure, hormonal changes or genetic susceptibility. And certain forms of pigmentation such as sun-spots can occur on the face as well as on the hands, arms, back, legs and the décolletage. With NSC™ Fotona QX:MAX, we offer safe, effective solutions in the correction of all sorts of pigmentation disorders. The QX:MAX high-energy anti-pigment laser effectively breaks down excessive skin pigments and can target deep within the dermis, hence dermal (deeper) pigmentation can also be effectively eradicated. The procedure is done safely and without damaging surrounding tissues.
The NSC Fotona QX:MAX laser system is also the perfect tool for treating and removing a wide range of pigmented lesions – everything from nevi (moles), ephelides and sunspots. For
difficult-to-treat condition such as melasma, the Q-switched mode assistance ensures that the treatment and procedures to be done in an effective manner. With all these capabilities, all of us at NSC™ aims to repair sun-damaged and pigmented skin in order to restore an unblemished complexion for smoother skin with a fresher, healthier look.
Fractional CO2 & Er:YAG for Skin Rejuvenation, tightening and removal of scars
Ablative lasers used for rejuvenation and scar treatments usually require long recovery periods and carry high skin damage risks along with them. Nowadays, with new advanced technology combined with the highly skilled and trained operators at NSC™, the fractional CO2 and Er:YAG laser provides deep skin stimulation and tightening and superficial skin regeneration with less risks thus providing safer and more efficient results for our patients.
At NSC™, the usage of Er:YAG / CO2 laser enables :
- Superficial tightening and regeneration of the skin
- Deep tightening and regeneration of the skin due to strong collagen stimulation
- Removal of fine lines and wrinkles
- Facial peeling
- Removal of enlarged pores
- Treatment of acne scars
- Treatment of all other scars resulting from injuries
- Treatment of stretch marks
- Treatment of discoloration, keratosis and damaged skin
Pre & Post Treatment Care
- 3 weeks prior to treatment: Discontinue waxing, tweezing, threading, depilatories and electrolysis.
- 14 days prior to treatment: No sun activities.
- No acid chemical peel, no micro-needling treatment if laser hair removal on face area.
- 3 hours prior to treatment: No sauna and steam bath
- The treatment area is very delicate and should be treated gently. It is common to experience immediate swelling and redness at the treatment site.
- Avoid direct sun exposure to treated areas for at least one week after the treatment and all signs of redness and irritation has subsided.
- Always wear a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or greater that blocks both UVA and UVB rays. Completely cover any areas that have a crust present.
- Avoid any trauma to treatment area such as scratching, picking or rubbing.
- Avoid pools, hot tubs, jacuzzis, saunas and steam rooms for 3 days.
- Avoid any deep exfoliation treatments or creams containing a chemical exfoliator for two weeks pre and post treatment, such as microdermabrasion, retin-A, or glycolic Acid or any other acid peels.
- Do not apply any body cream contain salicylic acid and perfume.
- You may apply cold compresses or ice packs to the treated site to ease discomfort.
- If you experience any discomfort at the treatment site, you may take a non-aspirin pain reliever. Please note: During the next three weeks you may notice hair stubble and hair shedding. You may rub a face cloth gently across the skin to speed up the shedding process.
Why wait for it to keep bothering you?
If you've come this far, then it's time to take action! Fill in the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Whether you are interested in a particular treatment or looking for a more comprehensive program, just give us a call or drop by. We will tend to your every skin needs.
***Our clinic is located at Mid Valley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur (open Monday to Saturday: 9am to 6pm).