Radiofrequency (RF) Lifting
Designed to achieve:
- Body contouring
- Skin tightening
- Facial skin lifting
- Cellulite improvement
Pre & Post Treatment Care
- 14 days before treatment: Do not undergo any skin peel or laser procedures.
- Do not undergo the procedure if you have a pacemaker, internal defibrillator or any active implanted device.
- Day of treatment: Do not wear any makeup, lotions, or creams on the treatment area.
- If you have a history of cold sores, please do let the nurse or physician know.
- Do hydrate well the day of and day after treatment as this will result in a more comfortable and effective treatment.
- Do hydrate well after treatment as this may produce a better result.
- Do not vigorously rub the skin after treatment.
- Do gently wash your face and continue with your usual skincare routine.
- Do not undergo laser treatments, chemical peels, waxing, the use of depilatories, or microdermabrasion for at least 3-4 weeks after treatment.
- Do wait 7 days before resuming the use of Retin-a (tretinoin), Renova, Differin, Tazorac, Ziana, Veltin, Atralin, glycolic acids or any other exfoliating agents such as a Clarisonic Brush.
- Do expect some possible tenderness, swelling, warmth, and redness on the treated areas for a few days to a week after treatment.
- Do sleep on two pillows for the first 24-48 hours post treatment to decrease swelling.
- If you were instructed to take an antiviral medication, do complete the prescribed course.
- Do not use heavy makeup for the first day. Avoid excessive sun exposure, including tanning booths, and wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen daily of SPF 30 or higher.
Why wait for it to keep bothering you?
If you've come this far, then it's time to take action! Fill in the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Whether you are interested in a particular treatment or looking for a more comprehensive program, just give us a call or drop by. We will tend to your every skin needs.
***Our clinic is located at Mid Valley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur (open Monday to Saturday: 9am to 6pm).