Also known as ‘Vampire ‘ or ‘Dracula’ therapy, the V Revitalize is a modern form of regenerative medicine that is becoming widely used for cosmetic therapy. The most important part of V Revitalize is that it uses your own blood as part of the restorative technique in which the plasma of your own blood is concentrated, then re-injected back into the tissue of your skin. The fact that V Revitalize uses your own blood eliminates the risk of allergy or infections.
The platelets help the body to repair itself through the release of growth factors which stimulate the skin cells to generate new tissue. This improves the overall skin tone and also triggers the production of fresh collagen in the skin. Skin will grow back healthy and radiant, leaving you feel rejuvenated as the collagen helps skin to maintain its tightness and elascity.
Depending on the patient’s condition, the doctor will recommend about 2-3 treatments, but this may vary.
Designed to achieve :
- Skin rejuvenation
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce scars
- Improves skin tone and make your skin glow
- Reduce pigmentation
- Promote hair regrowth
- Promote wound healing
Pre & Post Treatment Care
- V Revitalize Therapy is very safe because cells from the patient’s own blood are used, which means there are no preservatives and no chance of the body rejecting the cells. The primary risks and discomforts are related to the blood draw where there is a slight pinch to insert the needle for collection and there is a potential for bruising at the site.
- 7 days prior to treatment: For optimal results and to decrease the chance of bruising at the draw site, please avoid all blood thinning medications and herbal supplements
- Avoid taking Aspirin and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications (NSAIDS) such as such as Ibuprofen, Motrin and Aleve. In addition, very high doses of some Vitamins and supplements can thin your blood and increase the chance of bruising.
- Please notify NSC if you are taking Coumadin, Plavix, or any other blood thinners for a medical condition.
- During the course of your treatment, notify our staff of any changes to your medical history, health status, or personal activities that may be relevant to your treatment.
- Immediately after the procedure, the most commonly reported temporary side effects are redness, swelling, bruising, tenderness, tingling, numbness, lumpiness, and/or a feeling of pressure or fullness at the injection sites and/or in the treated area(s).
- To avoid bruising: avoid alcohol consumption for at least 6 hours after treatment and refrain from taking blood thinners such as Aspirin and NSAIDS for several days.
- Tylenol is recommended if needed for discomfort.
- To maximize results and prevent complications: avoid touching or scrubbing at the injection sites for 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid direct high heat (blow dryer, sun exposure, sauna, steam room, very hot shower, hot yoga, strenuous exercise, etc.) for at least 24 hours after treatment.
- No facials, facial massages, chemical peels or any laser treatments for at least 2 weeks.
- Use only gentle facial cleanser twice daily. Apply Hyaluronic Acid twice a day. Use day moisturiser, sunscreen SPF 50+ and night moisturiser.
Why wait for it to keep bothering you?
If you've come this far, then it's time to take action! Fill in the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Whether you are interested in a particular treatment or looking for a more comprehensive program, just give us a call or drop by. We will tend to your every skin needs.
***Our clinic is located at Mid Valley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur (open Monday to Saturday: 9am to 6pm).